- All sessions receive hand-edited, high-resolution photos in a private online gallery with a print release and option to purchase prints and fine art directly through me using my professional photo lab.
- For an additional $30, receive a jump drive (USB) with all of the gallery images and a 4x6 print of 20 photos of your choice mailed to you two weeks after photo selection is made. *There is an option to upgrade your print size and amount of prints for an additional cost.
- For an additional $50, I offer a video montage of your images to keep as a treasure forever. Housed on YouTube and also free for you to download and share through your social media outlets.
- Within 2 days of our session, I will share a “sneak peek” from your session which will include a few images. With your permission, I typically share this “sneak peek” through my Facebook page.
- Within 2 weeks of our session I will send you a link to a private online gallery where you will be able to view all of your images.
- If you choose the option to order prints or fine art through me, after viewing your images, you will give me your image selection for your order.
- If you choose the option to add a video of your images, the images you select plus my favorites will be included in the video and will also be delivered at the time of your print order if not sooner.
- You can expect your prints or fine art products approximately two weeks after making your selections.
- Sales tax of 7.25% will be added to all orders.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and are set at the time of booking.
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due at booking. I accept PayPal and Chase Quick Pay.
- Travel and parking fees apply for business and corporate sessions in the city.
- Travel fees apply for destination weddings.
- I will send you a questionnaire to begin the process of getting to know you and the needs of your session.
- A signed contact is needed prior to our session.
Family Session $350 (Outdoor preferably at Sunrise or Sunset)
We will capture your family being together as one. I’ll ask your child or children to run around you while you’re in an embrace, then ask them to run to me, snapping photos the whole time. I’ll ask you to all cuddle on a blanket, or lay down and look at the sky while I capture your togetherness as a family. Holding hands and looking at each other. Hugging, loving, kissing, rolling around and tickling and giggling. Those are the cherished moments we want to remember. That connection. The authentic family moments we live but are so fleeting. I want one-on-one moments with each for a quick portrait and individual time with mommy and daddy or significant other. We will also do some posed, looking at the camera photos. Our main goal is connection. The point is to feel the moment, to live in the moment and to be able to relive it all over again later in our lives. That is the story, the memory, the legacy.
Lifestyle Family Session $400 (in-home, all-inclusive 80+ digital images)
I love shooting lifestyle or documentary style sessions. I fell in love with photography at a young age but I think I really fell in love with it when I had my daughter. Capturing “moments” of interaction, love and growth in our natural environment and preserving time really means a lot to me both personally and professionally. Even as a young one, I was more concerned with capturing the memory of how I felt and who I was with more than where I was when we were on vacation. I truly believe coming to your home and engaging with you on your most personal level truly brings out the best in my photography style and the most real, authentic, organic you as a family. I also have a white room in my home dedicated to lifestyle sessions with a queen size bed. We can capture you and your little ones in a semi-lifestyle session that way, too.
Just Born Session (less than 48 hours old, still in hospital) $350
If I only had one thing to do, it would be this. Capturing the very first moments of your baby (babies) life is magical and feels like such a privilege every time! I live for these moments. Every new baby is a gift from God and every first day deserves to be documented as a true celebration of the parents first meeting of their newest tiny miracle. I will pay close attention to all of the details you will forget during your very short time in the hospital after birth. Typically I arrive when mama feels the best usually between 10 – 15 hours old. We can also coordinate my arrival with that of the younger siblings or grandparents. I will have close contact prior to the delivery date and will assume the “on call” role once I hear from you.
Newborn Session $400 (7-10 days old, in-studio or in-home lifestyle)
Nothing pleases this mama of three more than the opportunity to preserve the first days of your new addition to your family’s life. Oh, sweet newborns have my heart. I offer a combination of wrapped/posed/basket and lifestyle poses in my intimate sessions. I really like to engage with mommy and baby to capture the first moments of sincere and utter true love. I offer lifestyle in your home or in my studio. When we work in your home, we are capturing more of your life in that moment; their nursery, their home, mommy and baby in their natural environment, younger siblings and family. In studio, we are capturing their first 7-10 days of life very delicately and with all focus on them and the details. In-home is natural light and in-studio is studio lighting.
**$600 for both if you choose to book a Just Born session and a full newborn session
Maternity Session $250 (between 28 - 33 weeks)
Let’s capture your your little miracle. The baby bump and the pregnancy “glow” in a session dedicated to making you feel comfortable and beautiful. I offer maternity outdoor and in-studio. I also have a pregnancy gown available to rent and a fabulous seamstress I recommend that creates the most amazing couture pregnancy gowns at a very reasonable price (she made the pink one pictured below). Let's talk about your vision and make it come true. There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant mommy.
Studio Sessions ($175 - 275) Newborn Studio Sessions ($400)
I LOVE that I can get personal with my smallest clients AND my head shot clients. I have a dedicated space in my walk-out basement that has room darkening shades, professional lighting, back drops, props, baby wraps and a few space heaters for my tiny newborn clients. It is also a perfect space for milestone sessions and cake smash sessions, especially for the negative degree weather we experience in the cold Chicago winters. Complete with a sitting area and tons of toys, TV and refreshments for all our favorite families and clients.
3-, 6-, 9-, 12-month milestone sessions with the option of a cake smash session for the one year mark. We will chat briefly about your baby’s abilities at the time of your session so we are sure to capture the importance of each milestone.
Slice of Life Session $250 (all inclusive 40+ digital images)
My favorite offerings are “slice of life” sessions. I love to hear what your vision is and work with you to make that vision come to life. I am eclectic and believe everything important to you should be photographed at least once to capture that moment for what it is – something worthy of more than a cell phone photo. But rather a true slice of life that brings back all the feels of that very moment. I am very go-with-the-flow and this type of session is my specialty. Some of my favorite sessions have been mommy and me or family sessions at a park, an ice cream shop, a downtown boutique, on a beach, on a farm with horses, on a train, on a boat, at a hair salon, at an ice rink, in the library, at a pool and splash park, baking cookies in the kitchen, during bath time, at a nursing home, at a race track, in a bar and in a hospital. I have photographed couples on dates at Navy Pier, the neighborhood fair, a street festival, a triathlon, on their boat, in their summer home, at their farm, on their back patio. I also love milk bath sessions with gorgeous fresh flowers, maternity sessions with elegant gowns, 50th anniversary sessions, “save the date” sessions, classic car sessions, pregnancy announcement sessions, gender reveal sessions… basically, if you have a passion for something and want to capture it or have it incorporated into your session, I’m definitely the right person to ask. We will make it happen!
Senior and Tween Sessions ($350)
Your sweet baby is getting ready to leave the nest. Let’s chat prior to the session about what you would like captured and then I will chat with them about what is most important in their world right now. I really want to capture your child’s essence of life before he heads to college. These sessions are so important because they completely bridge the gap from family to the real world and finding themselves.
Head Shots ($250)
This is me. Capturing the essence of you. Session includes two outfit changes, indoor and outdoor option. Black, white and cream or gray backdrops available. 3-5 final high resolution photos delivered in an online gallery. I can also resize to fit the various social media or professional needs you have.
Corporate head shot sessions can be on-site in your offices or they can be in my studio. Discounts available with multiple subjects/professionals/models at one time.
*I also host headshot parties, inquire if interested.